Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 4 EOC: New Phone App

Wow, I am the only person in this school without an iPhone or Smart Phone. That being said, I am really the wrong person to ask for an iPhone application development. Although, there is one thing I would definitely like to develop an App for, is an App that would SHUT DOWN the smart phones whenever the user is behind the wheel of a car!

Every day, on the ride to Ai from Centennial Hills, I see drivers in the drivers' seat just texting away, not looking at the road, and I see car accidents all the time because of it, and all over the valley! Plus, on top of this, all the students in this school walk around texting, and not looking where they are going, and this offends me, however, out on the road, people are losing their lives over this! I have fired people for texting while driving, and have not hired people for their unwillingness to put their smart phones away while working for me!

So it would be very useful to develop an Application that shuts smart phones off when vehicles are being driven: It will save lives, because even though it is a law now that you can't text while driving, everybody does it anyway! And while I don't feel sorry for the individuals who succumb to the deadly ramifications of text messaging while driving, it would make me very happy to create an App like this, because it will save lives and hopefully teach people not to text while driving, as driving requires full hand eye coordination and texting is just a deadly action that needs to be addressed on the roads!

There is nothing else I would do with a smart phone. Me being a severely disabled Quadriplegic who has to work twice as hard than anyone else here, I am so offended by all the students who text in class because I work so hard to succeed and I never do it in class myself, that creating a shut down app is really the only thing I would do for a smart phone, I'm sorry, I've had very bad experiences with them and I refuse to deal with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment