Wednesday, August 12, 2015

EOC Week 2: Video Game Market

I wouldn't even know how to do a video game analysis…..I stopped playing them 30 years ago, I was a Champion of Pac Man, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong and Galaxian, when you had to put quarters in the machine to play! I don't play XBox, Playstation or Nintendo, I actually can't anymore due to my disease (C7 Quadriplegia) which leaves my hands clenched in a fist-like claw, I can no longer extend my fingers due to this, therefore video games are something I no longer play at all, and I didn't have the time to do the research required for this assignment, as I really have to decide at this point wether or not Ai is the right school for me, as I am being discriminated against so horribly by the other students, no one will work with me in groups and it makes it twice and sometimes 4 times as hard to complete my assignments! It's not something i can bring myself to execute with what is going on in my personal life and everything here, but I decided to turn something in out of respect for you Professor Frank, for teaching me brilliantly. If this is insufficient, I will re-submit another blog entry in place of this when I have more time, but someone from Ai called me over the weekend and upset me greatly because she asked me about my problems here, so I gave her a half hour of the nonsense I have to put up with here in my own words: Nothing has been addressed, so I don't know where my education and career is going at this point, which makes me very unhappy. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment