Wednesday, August 5, 2015

EOC Week 1: My Voice

This is a really hard thing to write about: My Voice. As hard a I work, I don't feel that my voice is heard. I've been going to Ai for a year and a half now, I've written, produced and directed my first Short Film, and I've received critical acclaim from everyone in New York, but I get jealousy from everyone here! I came to Las Vegas 7 years ago to start my career, and now, having met many other musicians and residents, I'm sorry I ever came here! I spent all this time here working with career services to get a job, no one would even interview me, and now I find that I won't get a job in Las Vegas even with a degree! My recording studio and my music career is all I have left, so My Voice is only heard by certain people, it's not something that I can broadcast to other students: they don't like me. I also say a lot of things that nobody has the balls to say, and a lot of it has to do with American Disabilities Act violations, so it's better that I keep my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment