Wednesday, August 12, 2015

EOC Week 3: Making Money For Good

Making Money For Good

Again, I don't know where to start with this. Being a Quadriplegic, permanently wheelchair bound means you don't get the same job opportunities as the rest of the world! I've been going to the Art Institute for a year and a half now, and I went crazy looking for a job with the Career Counselor Nick Willden the whole time, and when he finally did get me an interview with a Goodwill Store, well, I had to move closer to the school into a Section 8 apartment, Low Income Housing, and if I get a job now, they are going to raise my rent to a ridiculous amount that I can't afford! So as you can see, the discrimination that I face in Las Vegas is something that will knock me out of the workplace for the entire time I'm in Ai, should I decide to stay and finish my Degree! And if I do Graduate, I'm lucky I own my Recording Studio and several Intellectual Properties that I produced and directed, and I own the Master Copies of all my material, so when I hit it big, that's what i am looking at for making money,   but I'm kind of aggravated that the rest of the class has to see this, because due to discrimination against the disabled, I don't get the same opportunities as the ambulatory students in this school, and that makes me sick to my stomach, and makes me wonder what I am doing here and what if anything can I do about it!~

No comments:

Post a Comment